[TechAssist] Re: Zenith TV model no. SG2721H9 module no. 9-959-1and 9-754

  • From: woodman1@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 27 Nov 2003 21:01:17 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Sunny,
         You don't give much to work with..no video or audio, other than
lightning what was original problem? screen dark or snow? At autoprogram is
there a band select? do the a/v inputs work? if more than 1 RF input did you
feed RF direct into tuner? what are the supply voltages to the tuner?  On most
of Zeniths if it mutes with no pix {snow} usually tuner/supply voltage
related.. Also older Zeniths will autoprogram in both directions..Some  Zeniths
require you replace eprom with micro. That's all I can think of as I'm at home
now. If you need supply and tuner voltages email me tomorrow at...
woodman1@xxxxxxxx

Bob

Bob's TV

Worcester, ma