[TechAssist] Re: Zenith TV Z35X21D - Dead/Intermittent

  • From: "Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2003 14:09:05 -0500

David,
        Replace the transistor and the IC together...note how transitor
comes out as some of the boards are marked WRONG......Part #'s on my
precious post..No voltages on print for the regulator. You may need these
parts listed, Make sure the output transistor is not shorted.....You could
also have a bad fly..
RX3406 and 07  47/1W
RX3403             15/3W
RX3409             4.7 1/2W