[TechAssist] Zenith TV SJ2779BG Relay Clicks

  • From: "Nova Service Center" <techassist@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 25 Apr 2003 12:41:44 -0400

Hi Everyone

I have this Zinith TV Model # SJ2779BG , Service # SJ2779BG1 . When  power
pushed  relay clicks but does not turn on. One side of relay changed color as a
result of heat . I changed relay and C3526 , but did not help. All fuses,
voltage regulator and Horizontal Output Transistor looks ok. I resoldered all
the points on power board for possible loose connection no luck. Any suggestion
would be appreciated.

Nova Service Center
 PO Box 2515
 Gaithersburg, MD 20886