[TechAssist] Re: Zenith TV Model 2573DT 9-1551

  • From: "Intrepid Video Support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Feb 2004 22:56:05 -0500

Dave,
First I suggest include the full model number... Depending on resources some of
us use, the FULL model
number AND chassis number may be required, yet people assume this information
is not needed. Also,
explaining why you replaced those parts is relevant..were they shorted, or you
assumed they were
bad...what were the original symptoms?
I suggest replacing all of the following..

Jeff Dougherty
Intrepid Video TV/VCR
263 S Front St
Steelton PA 17113