[TechAssist] Re: Zenith Sy3581DT

  • From: "Gemini Computer & TV" <geminitv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 07:30:35 -0500

First I believe that is a 9-1672-01 SMPS/sweep module. Was the fuse blown
before you started the repair? What did you use for a replacement flyback
(generic or original Zenith)? Does it still short the horizontal outout
transistor?

Bob Waterman, CET® #RI-28
Master Technician License #9109
Service Manager / Parts Manager