[TechAssist] Zenith Sy3581DT

  • From: Don Reaka <tvgramps@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Nov 2003 06:11:44 -0600

This set uses a 9-1607-2 SMPS module came in with Horizontal out shorted
installed a new flyback and output transistor but FX3403 2A fuse keeps
blowing I have checked the 1.2kv cap across the output it is ok this fuse
blows with the yoke unplugged and the crt drive board removed the yoke
horizontal windings ring at 8 rings, vert 11 rings. Could someone pdf a
schematic of the power supply board or give me a clue as to whats going on?

Don Reaka
4423 Hill Road
Highland Il 62249
Reaka TV/VCR