[TechAssist] Zenith SY2568S TV

  • From: "ralph aldridge" <rets_ra@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 16 Oct 2002 15:45:34 -0400

Hi :

I've got a Zenith model SY2568S or SY256BS , (can't make it out because
label's faded) with an unusual video problem.

The picture is fine unless some form of text is displayed on the screen. (IE
the channel number or a station

identification)  When text appears I get a black bar horizontally, across
the screen. (It only remains while there is text)

I've made sure the closed caption (CC) is turned off.  I'm at a loss, so any
insite would be appreciated!

Thanks,

Ralph Aldridge
Regional  Technical Service