[TechAssist] Zenith SS2712VK9 9-896 motherboard (No Startup)

  • From: Neil Bowman <tvdoctors@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 17:52:32 -0700 (GMT)

Got this set in today, customer said it was dead. Plugged in and it came on
with good picture and sound. Took off back while set was on to check for bad
connections and bynthe time I got the back off it was not working. Main power
supply is Ok, have 129 volts on the collector of the horiz. output but no click
from degaussing relay, no power indicator light and just nothing when the power
button is pushed. Checked for bad connections and any caps that I thought could
be the problem but still nothing. Any tips on this module for this symptom?
TIA   Neil   Tv Doctors  Monroe,Wa