[TechAssist] Re: Zenith SR3587DT (9-1270-03 smps/sweep)

  • From: "Tech Repair CD support" <support@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 17:26:02 -0400

Neil,
From Tech Repair CD:
\ZENITH\9-1270\Picture Too Wide\\\\Lx3201 Open\\\\\\\

\ZENITH\9-1270-03\PICTURE TOO WIDE\\\\QX3201 SHORTED\\\\\\\\\

Jeff
FAX 717-564-4952
Intrepid Video & Electronics
501 Luther Rd
Harrisburg PA 17111-2055
Be careful of your thoughts.
They may become your words any moment.
Order your tip CD today. Filled with TV, VCR, camcorder tips and more.
Version 3.0, ready, with more tips, user friendly program.
$49.00 for CD, plus first year of tip updates.
sales@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx for more info
www.tech-repair.net www.intrepid-video.com
www.thetoolcaddy.com www.9-11-2001tragedy.com