[TechAssist] Zenith SR2568S, module 9-1537B, No Vertical, Vert Section Schematic Needed

  • From: "Art Bevilacqua" <abevilac@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 May 2005 23:02:58 -0400

This set isn't worth spending much more time on:

Originally dead, there were multiple problems, bad cap in the power =
supply,
fuse, etc.

Now, it starts up, but has no vertical.

I've only got a similar schematic, with the same LA7838 IC, and all =
voltages
on that chip except the output voltages appear ok. There is no output
voltage at all. The yoke seems ok (we've swapped it), I've resoldered =
the
vertical section, and checked all caps.

Sams doesn't list this model, would anyone have an idea, or a schematic =
for
the vertical section? Thanks, Art.

Arthur Bevilacqua
Essex Radio & TV