[TechAssist] Re: Zenith SMS7247S

  • From: "John Mielke" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 14:16:40 -0700

If you order a 121-1167-01 it will come in a Zenith bag with a 2SD2539
inside.  I know this is a very long thread, I hope you have this repaired by
now but I thought this was useful info. D2539 is rated at 7 amp, 50 watt,
0.6us Tf, a pretty good choice for a NTSC big screen.  John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 Main St
Longmont, Co 80501