[TechAssist] Re: Zenith SLS2555S Panel 9-1334-1

  • From: Kevin <kevintv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 00:38:48 -0800

Is this a just a heater short or is it more serious?  I am of the
understanding that these Zenith tubes can't be repaired.  When they
short out they take out the P/S.  100% of these Zenith tubes made
between '92 and '98 will fail within 10 years.  The highest failure rate
in the business.

Kevin Wilks
Kevin's TV & Video Repair
Penticton BC Canada