[TechAssist] Zenith SL2784BT 9-1235/9-1268 DEAD

  • From: "Peter oliver" <oliver_peter1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 05:40:45 +0000

Zenith
model SL2784BT
Split flat chassis 9-1235 main 9-1268 sweep/smps
Customer complaint lost picture had sound then dead.
Took apart and checked found H.O.T blown and secondary b+ fuse blown

So Checked for bad connections, sested some surrounding electrolitics and
replaced parts turn on pops fuse. HOT ok
MAybe it's too close to chistmas and too long of a day but this one is a
little strange

Replaced Q3208  1148-01  sub'd 2sd1880
         FX3408    2A 250V pigtail

There aren't any obvious shorts or any 'smoking guns' to speak of.
I guess I could replace the board if it's avalible, I haven't checKed yet
Its been a busy day everbody wants stuff before christmas.

Peter Oliver
Tucson Radio TV

http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_advancedjmf_3mf

Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: