[TechAssist] Re: Zenith SJ3247LK PIP # 9-1084

  • From: "Jerry" <geiting@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2002 20:05:32 -0500

If this is the one I think it is, a rather large (4"x6"??) module that sits
on top of and at a small angle to the main chassis, you can.  There are two
identical three-pin connectors that send and receive video two and from the
main chassis to the PIP board.  I believe they are right next to each other
on both the PIP board and the main chassis.  All you have to do is loop one
of the cables to both the main chassis connectors, and disconnect the rest
of the cables to the PIP board.  I think you may lose use the use of the
video inputs on the set...
Jerry
Christians Electronic Service