[TechAssist] Re: Zenith SG2795BK giggerish characters appear across screen, intermittantly.

  • From: "Bob@bobsTV" <woodman17@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 02 Jun 2005 10:33:28 -0400

Phil,
     Many problems like you describe were caused by the IC sockets on the
700 board... Remove the plug in IC's and clean the pins with pencel
eraser..The set will operate with top cover off but with a very poor
picture. I still have a lot of chips for that set new/used if you need
any...
Bob.

Bob's TV    Worcester, ma

woodman17@xxxxxxxxxxx