[TechAssist] Zenith Pvy5265RK shutting down 9-1647 sweep

  • From: "al m" <ampm@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 14:42:18 -0400

This set is a pain. I changed flyback twice with different flys and it still
shuts off when cable is attached.Power supplies are all steady. I figure it's
going into able shutdown but I don't know why. It runs all day without the
cable connected.checked able circuit and really can't find anything
wrong.before I send this board out does anyone have any suggestions. Don't have
a splitter to put in. If someone has a known good flyback 95-4134-15 or a
splitter, I would pay the shipping here and back for test purposes. Thanks.
al marquardt
ampm@xxxxxxx
Al Marquardt Electronic Repair
206 W Main