[TechAssist] Re: Zenith Projo - PV-4667C - Dead/Buzzing Sound

  • From: "David Lessard" <mr_fixit@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2003 19:05:01 -0500

Was the obnoxious noise (EMI choke problem) accompanied with a no-start
condition? This TV is dead, it doesn't fire up at all. I'm waiting for
the customer to call back for a service date; in the meantime all other
comments are very welcomed. God Bless America (North & South).

David Lessard

Alexandria Electronics
50 Harrison Street
Alexandria, Ontario