[TechAssist] Re: Zenith PVY6067DT proj. repl.HV block,bright flashesnow

  • From: Philip Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 14:54:20 -0400

This would probably not be a valid test for an intermittant Zenith
block, but Zenith tech assist gave me a tip.
locate the two wire plug assy "F4",attached to the HV block:It plugs
into the deflection board in front of the vertical board (it has a grey
and black wire). Unplug it and measure the resistance of the two wires.A
good block will measure a range between 46K and 52K ohms.
Phil Bader