[TechAssist] Re: Zenith PVR5263RK 9-1302-04 and 9-1527 main C8 chassis

  • From: Bill Grabowski <bgrabowski@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 03 Sep 2004 15:19:43 -0500

Yes the screen control has been checked. Its for some reason Video
challenged. Dim or bright adjustment of the screens has no effect.
If I could only get the schematics of the CRT's and video,demodulation??
Thanks for the reply.I'm looking up the pins to check G2 which Jeff
suggested and will tackle that tomorrow and I'm also going to contact
Zenith for schematics.

Bill Grabowski
Triangle Appliance
Kenosha,WI  53142

al m wrote:

> Not to be smart but did you adjust the screen control?
> Al Marquardt
> ampm@xxxxxxx
> Al Marquardt Electronic Repair
> 206 W Main