[TechAssist] Re: Zenith PV5263RK - Very hard to converge top & bottom with vertical Pin, S-ing & W-M controls.

  • From: GERALD GANN <alpha21century1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 16:17:15 -0700 (PDT)

     Dale I just talked to my tech he also works for another shop Zenith
authorized. Zenith told them to change the registration module. After change
that, they could adjust. Also remember I had one I ordered a rebuilt module and
the blue would not adjust all the way. Ordered another one and it adjusted
fine. So you can get a bad rebuilt board. Hope this helps. Good luck

Jerry

Alpha 21 Electronics

1840 State St.

Granite City, IL 62040

618-452-8620

alpha21century1234@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dale Lubow <harristv@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:I am working on a Zenith PV5263RK. Every
time I work on one of these units I
have a really hard time getting the top and bottom vertical with the Pin,
S-ing & W-M controls. I can either get one or the other but when you
compromise it still pathetic. Is there a capacitor or some circuit problem
that is common to these units? Its has a 9-1473 registration module, 9-1318
convergence module & 9-1302 sweep/power supply module. I hope someone has
some insight to these things. Maybe I just care too much how the picture
looks when I am done.
TIA,
Dale
--