[TechAssist] Zenith PV4681-H Green Tube

  • From: DnTwnTV@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 12:54:38 EST

 Zenith Proj TV  Model PV4681-H   I need the generic part number for this
tube if anyone has this info. The Zenith P/N is A-15556-28 per Andrews
Electronics. This tube is nla. The rebuilder needs to have the generic number
to let me know if they can rebuild it and how much. This information is not
in the Zenith service manual. The set is about a 45mi trip away or I could
get it off of the tube. The set was looked at by another shop and told the
pic tube was bad.    Thanks ,     Paul

Paul
                                          dntwntv@xxxxxxx

Central TV & Video