[TechAssist] Zenith Model SJ2735L keeps Blowing H.O.T

  • From: "Darrell Goodrich" <goodrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2003 13:55:34 -0600

SAMS # 3002
This set will run for 2-3 weeks then will blow H.O.T (Nte2302)
replaced.
It has also blown the switch (replaced zenith # 121-1190).
Horz drive on HOT base seems normal, resoldered Horz. drive tranf.
my HV probe is broken I did turn down B+ to see if this would help.
it ran for about a week, then it will shut down then restart itself
two or three times then blows HOT again.
help most appreciated.
Darrell
Goodrich Electronics
goodrich@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx