[TechAssist] Re: Zenith Model SE3535H using 9-604 and 9-605 modules

  • From: "Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2003 15:50:34 -0400

Walter,
           That is a digital set....Replace  C2104 and CX2110 on the
9-605...
On the SMPS In the center of the board there are like 4 caps test or replace
the 100uf's.. one is a large  and another 100uf is small.....If I remember
small one is hard to see between the tall ones..
Bob,

Bobs TV   Worcester, ma

woodman1@xxxxxxxx

Main  508-853-1482