[TechAssist] Zenith Mod B50M88W chass ZP88 PTV Dead

  • From: Al Gutz <alg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tech assist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 07 Feb 2004 23:14:16 -0500

I have to do a service call on this, customer says total dead and gave
me the above model and chass number Manuf Date 2000.

Any one any infor on this set? Custome said they told him when he bought
the set it was made by Hitachi, if so no lightbox.

Can't find either the model or chass in any of my data.

Al G
Al's TV-Electronics
Pembroke Ont.
Canada

be found on Google or any other engine!To remove or join, click:
mailto:ecartis@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?subject=subscribe%20chat