[TechAssist] Zenith IQD61W20 Chass ND-00GA Pars info

  • From: Al Gutz <alg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: tech assist <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 14:18:27 -0500

I have a Zenith IDQ61W20  chass ND-00GA  maf. date Dec 2001 made by
Goldstar. Set was purchased in late 2002 and is just off warranty.

Need a SM power supply board part # from serv manual is 809-10579.
Called LG Canada and they tell me that the board is NLA and there are no
parts available for the board.

Wondering if there is a Zenith center out ther that could tell me who
supplys parts in the US to see if they have it or possibly someone has a
  used board that I could salvage parts from. I need T802 which is a
small transformer in the switch supply.

Al G
Al's TV-Electronics
Pembroke Ont.