[TechAssist] Re: Zenith IQB32B44

  • From: "Shaun" <ssroark@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 16:38:38 -0700

I also have seen some of these and the problem was a shorted diode off the
flyback usually the one going to the vertical section. Also in Zeniths
shorted vertical ic or tuner can cause this problem, but I learned the hard
way on the first one I thought it was the fly so I repalced it and still
same problem later found that shorted diode coming off the secondary of the
flyback.
Shaun