[TechAssist] Re: Zenith Hitachi chassis

  • From: Phil Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 14:48:00 -0400

See this: (cut/pasted from the Google search)
You are correct that this is an Hitachi set. Sorry, but I don't have the
lit on that one, only going to AP7xxxx. Walter --- "Larry E."
<videotech@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote: > > Zenith IQB50M90W with major
convergence problem, > never seen a unit like > this one, the > board is
marked AP9X and looks like a Hitachi > built board, manufactured > 1999,
I don`t have > the print and I usually just swap out the panels > on
Zeniths projos. The > bottom of the pix is bowed > upwards, red doesn`t
respond hardly at all , > stk`s are good and warm > but not overly hot.
Without > the print this is all the info I have, Has > anybody
seen/repaired one of > these units??? Any help is > appreciated, thanks
in advance, > Larry Eastman > American TV & Electronics > Crystal River,
Fl.
Phil

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
personal/ alt. email: pbader@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
see our ad at: