[TechAssist] Re: Zenith B/S PVR5263RK

  • From: daryls_tv@xxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 22 Feb 2004 15:28:19 -0500

TV MAN,
I'm not sure if this would apply to your board, but I have found an open
resistor in the filement circuit before.  I don't remember the location ID but
the resistor is located in front of the flyback near the filement connector
plug on the board.  It is a low value resistor. Possibly a .47 ohm or 4.7 ohm 2
watt.
Good luck.
Daryl
Daryl's TV