[TechAssist] Re: Zenith B27A30ZC 9-2071-2 no picture pip ok

  • From: woodman1@xxxxxxxx
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 16:57:02 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

 Hi Peter,
             I saw it.. and would not open at TechAssist.. works fine here.=
. Good idea get model numbers for the chassis numbers. What Zenith does  li=
ke the A11 is the low end set and they ad pip surround 2nd tuner etc but al=
l the CA chassis.. I'm home now and have the pdf so if you would like it i =
can send direct to you..couple mins with DSL..
Bob

From: woodman1@xxxxxxxx
To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2003 00:11:36 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Peter,
         Do you mean IC2200 [jungle]? probably not, don't think pip would=
=20
work...uploaded manual..
please post when you repair, as I only have seen one here with a vert=20
problem....
Bob

Bobs TV
Worcester, ma