[TechAssist] Re: Zenith B25A24Z (9-2066 Chassis) Int Tuning Static

  • From: "John at Main TV" <maintv2004@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 6 May 2004 16:39:18 -0600

I am quoting from a post on this subject that was on tech-assist quite some
time ago.  If the picture "blips" to snow and static in sound once EVERY 16
SECONDS, especially after channel change, then go into the menu and check
parameter 05.  It should be set to 0 for broadcast (fixed AFC) or 5 for
cable (fixed AFC).  Maybe one of the Zenith experts on the list can clarify
this.  John.
John Mielke
Main TV
636 main St.