[TechAssist] Re: Zenith A32B41W 32" TV main module 9-2003 low red output FIX

  • From: "Leonard G. Caillouet" <lcaillo@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 17:53:38 -0500

This one turned out to be the resistor R5143 (120Kohm, 1/2w)on the CRT
board.  Thanks guys for reminding me that you have to lift these to test
them.

BTW, Jeff, I searched the Tech Repair database and get nothing on the model
or the board number.  Tried again and got the same result.  Has this been
added recently or is my database corrupt?

Leonard G. Caillouet
Electronics World
Gainesville, FL
352-332-5608