[TechAssist] Re: Zener Diode ID

  • From: armando guerra <birdie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 14:59:24 -0700

Thanks Paul
I did check with Andrews this AM and they do have the diode in stock for the
price that you mention but I was hoping to get the voltage rating because I do
have quite a few in stock and thus could
get the set fixed today and not have to wait til the diode gets here from CA.
Mando
Birdie's TV & Electronics
Casa  GRande, AZ