[TechAssist] Re: Zen b27a11z no remote function

  • From: Philip Bader <tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 20 Jan 2003 13:35:35 -0500

I had a Panasonic the same way.Even the scope showed signal from the I/R
output to the micro.No remote function. Turned out to be a bad remote
txmtr.Was sending signal,true enough but wrong freq or bad data. Change
the remote and see.
Phil Bader

"Bob@Bobs tv" wrote:

>                 Jeff,
>                        With a scope, see if  pin #3 at IR6000 pulses when u
> press a remote button, if not IR6000 is bad, if ok...... check pin 15 at
> IC6000 see if pulses are getting to the micro.. Only things in the path to
> micro are R6027 2.2K and C6003M surface mount 470pf 50v.
>                          Another thought, try a auto search remote see if
> that works..
> Bob
>
> Bobs TV   Worcester, ma
>
> woodman1@xxxxxxxx
>
> Main  508-853-1482
> Fax    508-853-1480

Philip Bader
Jan Phyl TV Inc. (estab. 1976)
3420 Recker Hwy. Winter Haven, Fl. 33880
Fax (863) 299-8821
email: tjanphyl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Submit A Repair Tip For Everyone Here: