[TechAssist] Re: Zen 9-160-06 module

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 11:44:26 -0800 (PST)

The model is SN2527 that originally  had an  -09 in it. It since has been
repalced with an -06 and the circuit is different. They used so many different
varitions that it is difficult to find schematics for them all.
                            Paul

"Bob@Bobs tv" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Paul,
I may have a paper print in the archives (basement) What model number
is the set?
Bob,

Bobs TV Worcester, ma

woodman1@xxxxxxxx