[TechAssist] Re: Zen 9-160-06 module

  • From: Paul <dntwntv@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:45:13 -0800 (PST)

Yes that is a 12v supply, however according to the information that I have it
goes from 6K to 3W on the 9-160 bd. This version does not have a 3W plug. The
transformer T1/TX3351 is on the 9-160 bd. in the location that the 3W plug
would be. I changed the 9-165 bd. just in case I missed somthing.Still the same.
                                 Paul

rlones <rlones@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
9-165 contains the 12 volt standby. Standby ac input from T1 comes in on
connector 6t on 9-165.
rectified by cr6724. filtered by c6725 470@35. cr6723 13 volt zener. Q6725
121- 992 regulator(weak spot) . 12volt standby output emit of Q6725.