[TechAssist] Re: Zen 9-160-06 module

  • From: becyn <becyn@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 11:10:06 -0500

I haven't seen one opf those in eons, but I vagely remember that some of
those had an
auxillery standby board that was problematic. Others had everything  on
the power "160'.

What is the source of  standby?  Is it SMPS or line dropping resistor or
60hz xfmr?
It shouldn/t be too hard to trace back from your test point.

Jim McVey
McVey Alltronix
327 Broadway
Newburgh N.Y. 12550