[TechAssist] Re: ZENITH DEAD

  • From: "bob" <woodman1@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 10:31:38 -0500

first remove and test all caps,diodes and lo-ohm resistors  in 9-520 SMPS.
sounds like your missing standby voltages, you have B+ where??? on smps or
at HOT?  you have to give more info if your looking for help.. will it still
be a dog if one of the above corrects problem???
yes zenith has had problems, but i still make lots$$$ fixing them, and where
would we be if all the sets worked forever? like the famous thompson tuner
problems.. we still get an average of 10 per month at 79/99 each.. sorry,
guess im babbling.

bobs tv....... worcester, ma