[TechAssist] Re: Yoke in Picture tube.

  • From: Tonys TV <tonys.tv@xxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2003 08:55:09 -0700

Hi Doug:
I know you been a tech for over 30 years,but you live in canada or the
state,which labour are costly,everything you replace them,but i came
fromLima Peru,third country,poor,we have special shop that do rewinding of
yoke,flyback,tranformer and speakers coils,for about 1/3 of the
price,believe me it's true that yoke could be rewound,and they put new wires
in it.nothing to upset you,but it's is true.
Tony@Tony's tv in Victoria B.c.