[TechAssist] Yamaha HTR 5250 RCVR Powers up then protect mode

  • From: Timothy Williamson <timvcr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2001 02:01:53 -0800 (PST)

Hi:Guys I'm working on a Yamaha HTR 5250 similar to
the 5240 and 5280.  The unit powers up when the power
sw is push, display in all,the AC relay clicks.the
RCVR stays on about 3 seconds,then the relay clicks
off and the unit goes dead. I Took all off the out put
out off circuit, it still did the same thing. Any one
have I clue.

Thanks:
Tim Williamson
BCT Electronics