[TechAssist] Re: Windows XP password question

  • From: Bil Green <tv.vcrrepair@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Me <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2004 03:25:14 -0700

Hi George,

I would simply zip it and e-mail the files (which normally go onto a
floppy). Since it isn't bootable the files would only need to be
pasted onto the floppy, and then used after booting a Windows 98
or Me boot disk.

I only said (in fun) to send it back because it doesn't look good (to
some people) to share programs which aren't free. This program only
comes with a $150 administrator's package. Rather steep for someone who
only needs to use it one day.

--
Best regards,

 Bil Green