[TechAssist] Re: Windows XP Service Pack 2

  • From: Ed Gaidies <teltek3@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2005 18:11:41 -0500

That was the other thing I found...there seemed to be an abnormal
amount of Communication on my Router after I installed SP-2.

I saw no Benefits...since I had my own Firewall...Ant-Virus..and Pop-Up
Stopper.
It also conflicted with my Norton Ant-Virus, which I presume could have
probably configured.

        Just seemed to me that after Paying for my A-V and other
things...Microsoft comes along and decides to supply something they
should have supplied originally.

        Here again...I don't knock Microsoft..or those that put complete trust
in anything Microsoft decides to give or sell you.
        It's only my opinion...I see some answered Wayne in a positive
mode...mine was slightly negative.
Nothing is written in stone...I'm not an expert...just giving my point
of view.
That's all he asked for...that's all I gave.

-Ed-
Ed Gaidies
Tel-Tek Electronics
Ontario-Canada