[TechAssist] Re: Windows XP Question.

  • From: "Hoyt's TV" <hoytstv@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 15:22:08 -0500

I think there's something fishy about that.
I replaced the defective CD burner in my 3 1/2 yo HP Pavillion with the
latest DVD burner last fall and have installed tons of programs and printers
and photo scanners and all in one fax-scanner-printer. I have never had any
MS activation notices when installing anything.

Russ Hoyt
Hoyt's TV
Exeter, NH