[TechAssist] Re: Windows XP Home.

  • From: "Damon" <damoneb@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2005 06:39:48 -0500

Hey, I just GOT the Windows Installer box popping up looking for the
PhotoShop CD.....I haven't HAD Photoshop in Years on this booger...
But yesterday, I cleaned up the drive, removing leftover bits of unused
files/folders. Ran Add/Remove Software before that.....Still trying to
Remove New.Dot.Net....some spyware that won't let you delete it, or
Spybot-remove it....it's like a STAIN on your favorite T-Shirt!!
and that's when installer appeared......Gotta use the net. Later.

Damon B
Telrad Electronics
Fort Wayne IN