[TechAssist] Re: Windows XP Home.

  • From: Gary McCartney <gary@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 08:45:21 -0400

Thats why I keep saying that Windows 2000 is the best Windows operating
system ever made. Way fewer problems than XP. XP has a lot of
unnecessary fluff.

Too bad that in the future, we will need to upgrade to a 64 bit Windows
system, thus more or less eliminating Windows 2000 from existance.

Has anyone ever tried Windows XP 64 bit edition? Any good?

Gary McCartney

McCartney Electronics
Guelph Ontario Canada
Est. 1984