[TechAssist] Windows 98SE Internet Explorer 6 has no General Tab to change Home Page

  • From: <trustnhim5@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "techassit " <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 14:05:22 -0400

Hello,
I'm using Internet Explorer 6 and I reinstalled Windows 98SE and Internet
Explorer 6 and I still don't have a General Tab under  Internet
Explorer/Tools/Internet Options. I got rid of the Hijacker,but now I have Home
Page about blank and can't change it to MSN.com.  Spybot works great. Any ideas
how I can get my General Tab back? Without Formatting the drive.
TIA and Have A Great Weekend
Max