[TechAssist] Re: Why are there so few FIXES posted?

  • From: Doug Keller <dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2004 12:02:41 -0400

A year or two ago, a former member stated that he wanted to get into the
amplifier repair business and that he needed to buy a tube tester if
anyone had one. I felt sorry for him and since I had 4 tube testers at
the time, I just packed one up, put in the operating manual and a tube
crossover manual, and sent it. Never got so much as a thank you, kiss my
a**, or nothing. I guess that's just the way some people are. I know he
got it, because it was signed for.

Doug Keller
Wis-Kel Electronics
101 Freeland Ave.
Terra Alta, WV
USA        26764
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
dek@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.tech-assist.org
"Learn from the mistakes of others, because you
won't live long enough to make them all yourself"