[TechAssist] Re: When do TVs implode?

  • From: "Satguy" <satguy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Dec 2002 09:05:33 -0700

When I was a kid we would take old tubes out in a field charge them up a
little with a wire my dad made from an electric fencer. Then get away and
shoot them with a 30-30 and when it hit the tube it looked like rain. Until
this subject was brought up I never really thought about it.

Shaun
Advanced Electronics
Fort Morgan, CO 80701
(970) 867-3124