[TechAssist] Re: When do TVs implode?

  • From: "Adolph Gower" <agower@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Dec 2002 03:15:19 -0800

Ii Chris
I have been in this business since 1961 and only in the early days of TV
have I seen a fire caused by a TV
Early fires were caused by mechanical on off switches poor contacts and
CRT's never caused a fire that I have any knowledge .
Adolph Gower
Cordova TV
10275 Old Placerville Rd. #5
Sacramento, Ca. 95827