[TechAssist] Re: What's the preferred PTV for me to buy?

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Dec 2003 15:59:01 -0500

Well, for one thing, any servicer can sign up on the Hitachi Web site and
get service manuals, tech tips, and tech assistance FREE. Just try to get
something free from Sony. Also Hitachi will look the world over if you need
a part. They have done it for us many times. Even sent us a camcorder video
head free to accommodate a customer (who probably did something they wouldnt
admit to and ruined the original head) and we were not a ASC at the time.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609