[TechAssist] Re: What's the preferred PTV for me to buy?

  • From: "J Silverman" <greentron@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <techassist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2003 13:00:36 -0500

Now that Thomson has signed a deal to market Chinese products, its a new
ball game and what you knew about the old product may not apply to the new
product. I also think that I prefer the DLP technology projectors, rear or
front, to any of the other types currently available.
Jerry Silverman
Greentron Inc
4 Newland Ave
Greenville SC 29609